Best online brokers in Europe for Forex trading! Europe, despite several disagreements between the EU countries in recent years, remains one of the most important geopolitical and financial centers of the world. More than 50 stock exchanges operate in Europe, the largest of which are in the UK, Switzerland, and Germany.
In our today’s rating, we have selected the most popular online brokers working with traders from Europe.
Best brokers platforms
One of the largest Danish banks providing broker services to professional traders. The minimum deposit with a broker is almost prohibitive for many beginners – $ 10,000. For such an investment on one of the best brokers platforms, you will receive:
– Ability to trade on Saxo Bank’s own platform with the ability to customize up to 6 screens and receive individual market information;
– 7 asset classes available for trading, as well as options;
– Opportunity to invest in some of the most stable portfolios;
– Guaranteed safety of the invested funds.
Best brokers app review
The Swiss company Dukascopy, regularly featured in the best brokers app review, has set the following priorities for itself:
– Providing profitable spreads. For example, the base spread for EUR / USD is only 0.2 pips. 50% of all deals are opened with this value.
– Providing ECN liquidity;
– Instant order execution and no price manipulation and execution;
– Unified quotes and liquidity for each client;
– Mobile support 24/6;
– Access to news and professional analytics.
Best brokers in USA
Unlike best brokers in USA, here you can work with the MetaTrader terminal, which is currently considered one of the best broker app. Jforex universal trading solution is available for trading. In addition to the classic Forex trading with Dukascopy, you can trade CFD contracts, including cryptocurrency, and binary options.
Forex.com review 2020
According to the latest forex.com review 2020, the most affordable European forex broker on the list today, has been on the “best online brokers in Europe” list for several years. There are no minimum deposit requirements, so beginners can also trade here. Regulated by Cypriot and UK regulators, FxPro offers the following trading conditions:
– Leverage up to 1: 500;
– 6 types of trading instruments: currency pairs, stocks, indices, metals, futures, and energy commodities;
– 4 trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader, and Markets.
Online brokers in Canada
Also, unlike most of the best online brokers in Canada and USA, FxPro allows you to replenish your account not only by card or bank transfer but also by electronic payment systems PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, UnionPay, WebMoney.
In addition to the 30 USD no deposit bonus, the British broker also provides high-quality trading conditions. To start trading, a $ 25 deposit is enough, which can be used in trading currency pairs, indices, precious metals, bonds, and cryptocurrencies.
With minimal investment, you can open a classic or PRO account. The best conditions at Tickmill – companies that are regularly included in the list of best online brokers in Europe are available on a VIP account. However, to get it, you need to invest at least 50,000 USD. You can conduct non-commercial financial transactions by bank transfer, credit card, Skrill, and Neteller payment systems.
Best online brokers in Europe
Exness has an annual turnover of over $ 2 trillion. This is even though the minimum deposit on the platform is only $ 1, which confirms the popularity and credibility of Exness.
Exness, regularly ranked high in the “best online brokers in Europe” rating, offers quality trading conditions for both beginners and experienced traders. The former can open a cent or mini account, the minimum deposit of which is only $ 1.